Senior Manager, Insurance Channel Development and Management
Techcombank (TCB) Hanoi, Hanoi, Vietnam
About the job
- The job holder is responsible for organising and coordinating the implementation of bacassurance business activities at the assigned regions following the strategy of RBG/ Inssurance Solution Development.
Key Accountabilities (1)
- Support Senior Director to develop business planning and implementation.
- Collaborate with related Regional Managers/ Regional BD Managers in developing and implementing Bancassurance Business Model following Techcombank’s strategy and objectives.
- Be responsible for overall distribution of Bancassurance related- products in the cluster.
Key Accountabilities (2)
- Take the key responsibilities in Bancassurance business through different distribution channels to ensure the business effectiveness as well as achievement of targets.
- Provide leadership to Coach và Field Support Team in planning, supervising the sales activities at branch level.
- Consult to Senior Director to develop sales promotional activities
- Be responsible for management of sales activities of frontline by provide hands-on coaching and filed support.
- Manage the key drivers for each frontline positions, eg. # referals/ PRM, # protection conversation/ RBO, conversion rate/ TIS, active ratio/RBO, etc.
Key Accountabilities (3)
Development and enhancement of insurance consultation capability for leaders and sales forces
- Recruit and train Coaches to enable proper business supports in every branch, ensuring the business target achievement.
- Work with partner to develop training materials on professional knowledge/ skills, products for frontline training.
- Work with BD team (Omni) to design ad-hoc workshops for leaders on advanced professional knowledge, sales management skills for sales forces.
- Take leadership in mindset change and inspire the life insurance consultancy spirit in all Techcombank’s staff
Act as a crucial participant in every important project related to Bancassurance of Techcombank
- Actively contribute to the roll out and implementation of the new target model under the leadership of Senior Director
- Expedite new products/ sales tools
- Contribute in providing meaningful feedbacks for formulating concepts for new products based on customized segmentation of customers.
- Work closely with relevant departments/ units in INS and the bank for seamless implementation of the new target model
Other duties as required by Senior manager, Insurance Channel Development and Management
Key Relationships – Direct Manager
Senior Director, Insurance Channel Development and Management
Key Relationships – Direct Reports
Managers, Insurance Channel Development and Management
Key Relationships – Internal Stakeholders
Internal relations: Divisions / Units in Techcombank to implement and support the missions of the parties
Key Relationships – External Stakeholders
Cooperating units, designated partners
Success Profile – Qualification and Experiences
- Graduated from university majoring in economics, finance, insurance, banking;
- University degree (minimum) relating to Insurance, Finance, Banking and Economics
- English proficiency: Level 3 (TOEIC 650, other equivalent certificates (IELTS, TOEFL,..) or according to the Bank’s policy in each period)
- At least 8 years of working experience in Finance – Banking – Insurance industry, of which at least 02 years of experience related to bancassurance insurance
- At least 04 years of experience in a business management position at an insurance company or a bank.
- Profound knowledge of bank operation, deep understanding of bank’s strategy and working structure is preferred
Apply here: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2793416475