Sales Manager, Partnership Distribution, Manulife, Ha Noi City, FullTime
About the job
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
The Sales Manager, PD is responsible for managing and build-up professional and fruitful relationship with bank partners and customers, and internal departments.
What motivates you?
- You obsess about customers, listen, engage and act for their benefit
- You think big, with curiosity to discover ways to use your agile mindset and enable business outcomes
- You thrive in teams, and enjoy getting things done together
- You take ownership and build solutions, focusing on what matters
- You do what is right, work with integrity and speak up
- You share your humanity, helping us build a diverse and inclusive work environment for everyone
We are looking for someone with:
- A good bachelors degree majoring in marketing, Finance.
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience in life insurance company, preferably in Alternate Distributions, Knowledge of Telemarketing operations.
- Preferably obtain some basic life insurance qualifications
Nice to Haves:
- Dynamic, self-starter, independent and resourceful
- Strong leadership qualities
- Belief in life insurance and alternate distribution
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to read and write in English and Vietnamese
On the job you will:
- Continue to growth partnership distribution by activities to strengthen the partnership with assigned bank.
- To proactive in initiate of business ideas, methods for the project, product development, sales initiatives and productivity.
- Recruit and develop team through coaching and training to build up a strong sales team in order to meet business goals and objectives.
- Support employees/IOIS development and long-term success
- Ensure sustainability of the team and succession planning of 60% key members.
- Create training roadmap and ensure staffs and team are trained at regular intervals as development tool.
Our commitment to you
- Our mission, to be a part of making Decisions Easier and Lives Better
- A leadership team dedicated to your growth and success
- A bold ambition and set of goals to be a leader in driving transformation in our industry
- Our best. Every day.
Learn more about opportunities with us at jobs.manulife.com
If you are ready to unleash your potential, it’s time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Canada, Asia, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2019, we had more than 35,000 employees, over 98,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 30 million customers. As of March 31, 2020, we had $1.2 trillion (US$0.8 trillion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $30.4 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 155 years. We trade as ‘MFC’ on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under ‘945’ in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention and advancement and we administer all of our practices and programs based on qualification and performance and without discrimination on any protected ground. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request any accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.